Skip to content
What is it ?
- The workshop consists of 11 weekly classes alternating between a 60 minute lesson and a 120 minutes session. On the 12th week you will get to perform with your band.
- Each session is lead by one of our accomplished musician in the Montreal live music scene and hold masters degrees.
- The main goal is to share (the love of) music, meet people that shares your interests, keep learning, have fun while doing something you love
What will you learn during the workshops ?
- General rehearsal etiquette (do's and don'ts during a professional rehearsal)
- Work as a team to utilize your rehearsal time in the most efficient manner
- Arranging songs suiting your style and level
- How to prepare for rehearsals
- Set goals and make a rehearsal plan in order to achieve these plans without wasting valuable rehearsal time
- How to set correct volume levels
- Tips for performing for an audience
Cost & Location
- The workshops will take place Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- The price for the workshops is 28$ per week (336$ including taxes for all 12 sessions)
- The workshops will take place at Musicopratik in Montreal. (Less than a minute walk from metro De L'Église)
- We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested in joining please reach out to us via the contact form with the following information: Name- instrument(s)- an estimate on your level
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.